Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

indignation.

What have I done to deserve the selflessness that you treat me with? Have I done anything utterly vexatious to deserve this downright immaturity play that you never were. That loathsome entity has done so much more to you than I ever did. Do you honestly think I fall under that belt of obnoxiousness? Do you contemplate with integrity, that I am able to downgrade my maturity level enough to utterly betray you? I haven't had the rightfulness to even try. That is after all what friendship is, right?

Have you always been thus? Have you always been a duplicitous and inscrutable asshole, with the ability to change the mask you call your face, around others? You two-faced dick.

I'm disappointed and most of all I'm hurt.
You're nothing but one of them.

No comments: