Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

unaccomplished

mood: annoyed
listening to: abduction-interlude

Looking around my neglected accounts on art communities online. I've realized that I've been so inactive lately, and have been neglecting the arts. Which I should say I love the most. Rather than Business. After resigning from work and bringing all the arts to a halt temporarily, I feel so unaccomplished and useless. I had that feeling. I remember the times when I was always doing something that would rather improve my skills rather than stop until I forget about it entirely. Its ridiculous.

I hate having insecurities.
I always need something to look up to.
I always need something to tell me that I'm going somewhere.
I always need to be an overachiever to feel good about myself.
I want to make a difference.
I want to be inspired and inspire.

It devouring, its idiocy.

then again who doesn't want that. (I always like to think that I'm the only one. Again, who doesn't?)

word count - 189

*sigh*

No comments: