Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

[VTOP] House of Night - Betrayed

Just a reminder: I won't post of actual details of the books. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Day: 2
Title : Betrayed
Series : House of Night
Volume : 2
Author : P.C. and Kristin Cast
Hero/Heroine: Zoey Redbird
Werewolves : None yet. But somehow I expect some to pop up.
Vampire : They're getting cooler with every volume I read.
Witches : They're getting powerful! Its exciting!
Gods/Goddesses : :D
Hotties : Loren gets added to the bunch of guys thats on the spotlight this time. Together with more of Heath and Drew and Cole popping in.
Sexual Tension : Getting more intense guys! Hold onto your bookmarks (okay that was lame)
Romance : Loving it. Loving it. Give me more!
Fight Sequences : Once, and it was pretty cool. The elements are involved as well as a tunnel.
Deaths : *cries*
Teenage Angst : Angst is reeling in, not that bad. Its just how shitty she feels cause of all the stress and pressure she has to deal with .
Comments : The second book made me go "OMG" as much as the first one did. I don't think I'll ever get bored with this series (I might change my mind as I get into it more, maybe not). The best parts is the friendship shared within the group. I wish I had friends like that. *sigh* As well as the tension. *wipes brow* damn. I never know what will happen next and that keeps me reading!
Stars : 7.5/10 stars!

No comments: