Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[VTOP] House of Night - Untamed

Day: 4
Title : Untamed
Series : House of Night
Volume : 4
Author : P.C. and Kristin Cast
Hero/Heroine: Zoey Redbird
Werewolves : No wolves just a very big yellow dog.
Vampire : I got over the adult backstabbing vampires. Now, I'm loving the Kool as adult vamp warriors. Super kool.
Witches : Grandma Redbird is awesome and Zoey and her friends are really getting way too awesome for their own good.
Gods/Goddesses : A lucifer popped out. I think he was more like Zeus or something. Nyx is still as awesome as she always was.
Hotties : Darius and Erik is just. *argh*
Sexual Tension : Not much.
Romance : -.-
Fight Sequences : Does fighting birds count. I think they're going to have to kick the entire schools ass for this.
Deaths : almost.
Teenage Angst : Theres a vague amount of it.
Comments : Loving this volume. It actually had a fair about of everything and it balanced itself out except the part when the prophecy came in and totally kicked me in the butt. Theres a GOD?! I like things being matriarchal. Its much much cooler. *is totally not being sexist* ^-^I find it really admiring how The Casts wrote this. Loving the Mother daughter team work here. Its simply unputdownable. *I can't believe I just used that word*
Stars : 7.5/10 stars.

No comments: