Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

[VTOP] House of Night - Chosen

Day: 3
Title : Chosen
Series : House of Night
Volume : 3
Author : P.C. and Kristin Cast
Hero/Heroine: Zoey Redbird
Werewolves : None yet. But somehow I expect some to pop up.
Vampire : Okay, Stereotype Vamps starting showing up and I'm starting to really hate the adult vampires they're backstabbing bitches!
Witches : (are technically vamps) They're all getting pretty powerful and it amazes me on how cool their powers are! With the swooosh! Bam! BOOOm!
Gods/Goddesses : :D
Hotties : I hate Loren, I hate Erik! I hate all the guys in this! Cept Jack and Damien.
Sexual Tension : Fuck the tension. It sucks.
Romance : Screw this too!
Fight Sequences : Yes, and I wished it ended that evil backstabbing bitch! ARGH!
Deaths : 2
Teenage Angst : Made me cry like a baby. Its not even funny.
Comments : This Volume got me so pissed off as soon as I finished the last few chapters. This is unbelievable. Now, Zoeys gotta deal with this crap on her own!?? You've got to be kidding me.
Stars : 6/10 stars.

No comments: