Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

bald finger + American Idiot Cover + Magazine + My shelfs + Paino


blog entry to show you invisible people my bald finger. Lol a few days back my skin around the blue stuff sorta started falling off so I removed the rest and got rid of the dry blood then my mom started cutting my nail after she poked out all the dry blood underneath it. I know disgusting ain't it. Lol





I played American Idiot on the bass. Its a short cover. Cause my sister kept on interrupting it and I got sooo fucking tried of trying to get it right so I just uploaded that for now.

10 more books and I reach 100 books!! YAY for me. and I only read 24 books. hehehehe. Including all Jane Austen books and 4 Tolkien books. yes no j.k rowling I do not like her hp series. no offense to those who do.

I started learning how to play the piano, Since my sister knows how to play it really well. I decided I should learn the piano aswell. I now know how to play the bass, guitar and piano(sorta) and I'm the vocalist of a band! YAY!

My Next Portrait would be of Nao of alice nine. Since I already drew Tora of A9 I'm going to do the whole band. I havent started yet.

the arena37c november issue magazine Nao was talking about in his blog. I ordered it and its on its way here! I had a fucking hard time looking for a site that sells that magazine and that sends it here in this Godforsaken island called Bahrain.

-Naj (^_^) (^_^) 

No comments: