Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

waiting.... still

2:50pm

I keep looking out the window, I keep looking at the time. Nothing. Stop hoping its going to get here today, already. Gezz... naj.
How can something so precious, take a long time to get here.
Wait. I thought I heard the doorbell.
No, it was nothing.
How crude, how prejudice, how torturing.

I'm staring at my Shou and thinking... when the hell is that MYV DVD going to finish downloading already. I've been downloading it since 10:00am.

2:53pm

3 minutes has past. and I feel i should be writing this in my diary not my fucking blog. I give more attention to this idiotic blog then my own diary.

2:57pm

few minutes more and Nada should be here. I want my magazine badly. Badly.

badly....

i hope it gets here before November.

I hate waiting for something you aren't 100% sure it will get where you are. :(
-Naj

No comments: