Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bass covers + PSP



Okay, I had to do my american idiot bass cover like too many times to get it right. and it still sucks.
But I uploaded it still. (-_-) when I tried to upload it and it was tooo large. so I had to find a fucking program to reduce the fucking size.



At the same time I uploaded an Selfish love - MYV bass cover. 7 samurai session version. It was fun. cause I had to tab it myself. :( I <3 hige-chan
(My sister texted me and the phone rang unexpectedly)

(^。^)

Sunday morning, at 9 my dad surprisingly walked trough the door from china and I was Like "PAPA, your home, what are you doing here?, aren't you suppose to be in China?" After, showing me some stuff he got from China, I was doing my Filipino PACE, when my mom comes in the room and goes like, "Theres a Psp on our bed, wanna see it? its white, I told your father, why did he buy one when you girls don't play PSP games." Then I said "A psp? No way! No way! I want it! its a giant mp3 player! I want it, I want it!" So I took it and all. My sister came home and she got mad that she didn't get one. Well, HELLO! when she got a nintendo DS I didn't complain, when she got a sony walkman mp3 player and I didn't, I didn't complain. and my mom wanted me to give to her and I was like "But its not fair mom, when she got her stuff and I didn't, I didn't complain infact I didn't even react" GAH! but I still got it. what sucked is that it didn't have a memory stick. so I had to buy it the next day. I named my white psp shou as in shou from A9. why? because he has a white PSP too...

No comments: