Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3rd time this winter.

mood: sickening
listening to: 夢幻 -electric eden- ~ alice nine. (beautiful song)

*sigh*
I'm been sick for the 3rd time this winter its beginning to infuriate me into oblivion. *stabs self for not having a great immune system* I feel as though I was 8 again, always in bed sick and crying to get out of bed to go to school. I find it ironic that I used to love school so much that I even wanted to go even if I was sick. But now I hate it with every burning flame I have in me. Now, I'm only worried I might have given someone my cold which I have I hope he doesn't get a fever. *hugs him*

It makes me smile actually, how unexpected everything was. How unbelievable it is at first. I actually wasn't expecting much at the beginning, being as I always am. I wasn't so positive about it. I thought that maybe it'll backfire and It'll all end before it started but after the first date that all changed. Everything flowed so naturally. Another thing that seemed unbelievable. lmao. Honestly, I expected it to be utterly awkward but I'm happy it wasn't. Second date, was a big... awwh, too cute, makes me smile everytime I think about it.


*sigh*
This is going to be great beyond words.

loookie, I'm on the Unisono website: http://inunisono.com/people.asp?roles=all&pageid=570

My awesome purple achievement!

No comments: