Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The final rainbow.

mood: :D (omg! i just used a smiley face D:) OMG! I just used another one.
listening to: CROSS GAME ~ alice nine. ♥♥♥♥




no seriously. thats the last time I'm going to be playing that song in front of a camera.

It took me fucking 2 hours to do it and I only got it right once! but that video was sabatoged by nada. *insert emote of eternally pissed off naj here*

then I ended up putting in some other vids just to correct my awful mistakes.
sigh... off of the cam I make zero mistakes... .-. stupid camera making me all nervous and crap.

I actually got vids of me messing up and then really throwing a tantrum. Lmao
Well, I didn't really throw a tantrum... okay maybe I did.

I DONT CARE! I JUST HATED YESTERDAY!







But the day ended so well. *insert happy grin here*

No comments: