Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

magic words

mood: productive
listening to: Nails for breakfast Tacks for Snacks ~ Panic! at the disco

Well, I'm here at work being productive as ever cause I'm actually doing something. 
Fixing up the unisono website. I'm actually making major changes to one of the pages. w00t. 
I have logo shit to do later too. But first I wanna blog. 


My hun is probably on his way to his driving test. I hope he passes! I'm sure he will. 
I'm wondering what I'll be doing in the meantime when I resign. Hmmm... I wonder if I should just you know slack off again. Go out on weekends. The whole thing. 
I'm worried I might end up regretting leaving this place. Its one of the best things that ever happened to me last year and this year as well. I've learned a lot and my character grew here. I'm no longer as shy as I usually am. I can speak out and just live. Not like before... I keep on holding back and staying away. This place taught me a lot in the last 8 months. I'm happy I actually took the chance working here. I fought my fears and it got me places. Now, I'm going to aim for doing the same with school. Watch out people! I'm not going to waste my youth working! 


No comments: