Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

すげ!!

へっぉ!

なじゃら デス

I just wanted to type shit in Japanese! I wanna feel like those j-rockers who post in blogs...
Okay, Feeling gone.

Life is horrible nowadays...
Mama du has cancer... >> which sucks... those who have no idea who she is. shes my precious second mother and my moms best friend.
I've been trying to sell my art to help but... no one seems to buy anything. they like my work. but they rather just look at it than to have it on their walls.


I am currently looking at kavki boys blog. I'm mainly looking at it for miyavi and hige-chang. heres the link. http://kavki2007.exblog.jp/pg/blog.asp?eid=b0115123&iid=&acv=&dif=&opt=2&srl=7342185&dte=2007%2D08%2D24+15%3A47%3A05%2E000

Thats specifically the page I'm looking at right now.

I<3 miyavi and his long fingers... I have this thing with hands so STFU.

96% left and I'm done downloading part 4 of moon child. SHEESH! it should've been done yesterday at one but my internet hates me soo fucking much.


will update later.. with pictures!!!!

I;m going out with mother and uncle!

No comments: