Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Mall +Bass + Arabic lessons + Manga + Food

Listening to: core - danger*gang
Mood: shity >_>*


Went to the mall yesterday at 16:00. For weldons birthday. We were the first ones there. Went to the CD store, 'why do I keep going there when I already know that they dont sell Jrock' I hate the middle east. then we went to the bookstore!! YAY! I <3

He waved at everyone! hahahaha and the Shark is sooooo ANNOYING! he pretended to fall on us and he scared the shit out of my sister and cousin. It was funny.

We stayed in the front of this cafe, calling everyone to ask if they were at mall yet. seriously people are late.... We stayed there for a few... looking out the window, taking pictures randomly. So I can add them to my scrap book. Since I have no life.


Look shoes! Mine are the clownly red ones. I love clowns. >_< The circles

After that came out wanting to go in again. >_> it was fun. then we went home. and I died on my bed. >_> actually I changed cleaned up, put stuff away then died.


anyways I'm working on this random landscape drawing, just for practice. Its all pink. I dont think it would be right to violate the references artist by showing off what I copied. >_> Yeah, I used large amounts of pink and black. >_> color pencils RULE!

SHIT! I'm suppose to me drawing a manga page. >_> I have to update tomorrow. >_>
first page. I started a comic to improve my anime skills. It has worked so far.

Look... its me. (22-11-2007)

^_^ I currently got into Sugar and I couldn't stop listening to them
OMG! Gackts is my shous wallpaper.


I dont think I've ever posted a picture of my bass here. anyways.
I should seriously. Finish tabing Selfish love. >_>

My uncles went fruit shopping!!! >_>



Umm... Chicken Curry. I haven't had that in a looooong time.

woooah... Dejavu. I've seen this scene like when I was 12 or something. weird..... >_>

I'm going bowling with sisters. >_> I'm gonna kick their asses!!

No comments: