Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Okay... Fanfiction

I've been thinking. instead of making my own characters. I could like take up like anime characters like axelxroxas and so on and so forth. I mean I would love to write shit again. I would enjoy it greatly. though, I have no idea where to post it. I'm 15 and I'm not really allowed in yaoi sites. yet. 3 more years than I can actually register and start posting up some of my stuff.

and I dont want to post it up here cause people read this, and this isn't a fanfiction blog. so yeah.

I was thinking of doing. OrochimaruXKabuto slash. I love that pairing. master slave and crap. all I have to do is add some angst and it would be great exceedingly.

OMG! I completely forgot. I could totally try posting at fanfictionkingdom. Duh.... I know the owner and I think she will allow me to post up random pairings and stuff.

I should try it out today.

P.S. I'll post up some shit with pics tomorrow. cause my camera isn't installed on this notebook.

No comments: