Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm BACK!




Look where I stuck up my A9 poster...

here I am, teary eyed after watching gackt die in moon child. Now, I'm silently listening to birdcage. I'm such a fangirl -sniff- -sniff-

I came back from shopping for my cousins back home. My uncle is leaving on Saturday, which reminds me I should seriously write that letter for mommy du. >_< look at the notes I have to learn how to read. I'm learning on my own accord of course.

Look its jin from serial number. I love his hair... I just started. I spent an hour on the eyes... > >

look at the shit I do everyday. lets seee... I've got my arabic and japanese lesson books, my drawing book, my shou, my hiro(phone) and my orange self produced dictionary. yes, i'm writing a dictionary. I know Im nerdy.

No comments: