Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

randomnesss>_>

Listening to :  瑠璃の雨 -アリス九-add weird symbol that I cant read-
Mood: Occupied

okay, meh bored.

After posting a deviation on DA and posting this feature: http://news.deviantart.com/article/38030/

I ran out of thinks to do. >_>

I went to the mall to buy my sisters birthday presents at the bookshop with my mom. I Picked up blaze - Richard bach and a dan brown book and for me Oscar wildes, Importance of being Earnest and Lady somethings fan. I spent 20 dinars and 100 fils.

lets talk about my pretty sadie desktop. So blackA9s Alpha is coming out in 3 fucking days YAY!!! too bad I can't buy the CD. >_> its too fucking expensive to buy from the internet and they dont sell jrock here.
DAMN BAHRAIN!

Look at my shous new wallpaper.


GACKT & HYDE IN MOON CHILD!!! OMG!! T_T yes, I'm a freak.

So many japanese words to learn! -faint- over 200. I'm a retard. I know.

No comments: