Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fucking Hell.

Mood: Fucking depressed
Listening to: Memento-Mori - Sugar

Depression took over.

Nothing seems to be going right.
One of the consequences I know would happen when I did something that'll probably hurt like crap. But I know I did the right thing. It wouldn't be fair at all for either side if it kept going.
What I heard... wasn't what I wanted. I guess, thats what happens if emotion takes over and once a simple rant turns into exaggeration and exaggeration turns into offending words that'll possibly spoil every bit of your name that only exsisted in society for a short while. I've been through this before, at least I had control over that sitaution this... this... is not in my hands.

I'll let it be.


~

I would like it better if no one commented on this.
I don't want to hear any sense of advice at the moment. I've already heard enough.

I'm tired, I haven't had time to think.
I look like shit at the moment, the weekends are too short. I can't wait for December.
The Holidays, 2 weeks... 3?
Anything, I need serious me time.
5 weeks... just 5 weeks left.

~

Shelf Test.

I barely sat down today.
Printed out labels, (got interrupted, we had to have a status meeting that lasted an hour) Cut them neatly, pasted them on 9 different bottles.
Went to Al Jazira with a Senior Designer & a Project Manager to see how the labels look amongst other brands... It didn't quite stuck out. Came back it was 12:30. Ate, did library work. Lifted things back and forth.

My Design is finally on an actual t-shirt. It looks like crap though. They fucked up my design. Tom's going to be pissed. ha.ha.ha.


I'm tired.
I think I'll just sleep.
I have to clean my room a bit tomorrow morning.

No comments: