Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HYD Final

Mood: I feel fucking good.
Listening to: Kuroi Taiyou (Black Sun) ~ XodiacK [If you guys don't know this band then you guys suck. They're most definitely the band that'll replace Levianthan in my heart]

Got home at 7.
I was glad to get home. Though work was eventful in so many ways.
They actually like my work. Well, except my boss. Hes just one you can't easily please.
Today is my last day sitting in the creative department. I'll be moved to the front desk with my sister Naz. I'm still on the Creative team. They're just moving me cause the new Senior Designer is starting on Sunday. >.> Lol I don't mind. Its just I want a Designer next to me so they can help me with whatever I do. *sigh* Oh well. I'll have the internet. Yay!

I'm on the Creative Board now!! I'm so happy! hahaha It took me almost 2 months to get on that board. I'm glad I'm on it now.

What did I do today?
Made mock-ups of some stationary we designed, I put together the companies Team T-shirts, Designed the HPC Icons, Designed a Contact Card for the new comers, that people actually loved so much it resolved to them hugging me. haha. its sooo awesome.

Anyways, I'm here listening to heavy metal and burning HYD the movie for like everyone I know who loves it.
I'm going to start painting soon. I need to finish Kev's painting before Christmas!
Wohooo for that.


I have a lot of updating to catch up on~

No comments: