Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eagerly thrown off.

mood: calm enough i guess
listening to: into the dark - lycaon


I spent about an hour trying to get up this morning. I didn't feel at all eager to get up and go to work. But I'm happy I did. Theres only about 7 of us in today. 
Everyone just slacked off and decided not to come in today cause the bosses aren't in. 
Seriously. .-. haha
I didn't feel like coming to work today... err I'm here now and I don't feel like leaving anymore. 
I love the atmosphere and the trance music in the background, totally sets me in the mood. (not that kind of mood) *is talkin to kal* haha. 

I was alone at work for a bit yesterday. I just wanted to sit at the library and read. 

Last night, I printed out pics for my scrap book. Now, I really hate starting it.  I've been making scrap books for 2 years now. If I start something I have to finish it. I printed out shit loads of pics... to find a pic of me and ren... thats not supposed to be printed out. .-.


No comments: