Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Random Thoughts #1

I was reading my Xanga Subscriptions and these caught my eye.

They relate to me?

want to know who your heart belongs to? it's that boy you get cute for in the mornings. (true)


We all hope for a boy who, as we fix our hair,
and tug at our clothes, will grab our hands, smile,
and ask us, "now, what the heck are you trying to fix, beautiful?" (sweet)

"Friends forever", you promised. "Together till the end." We did everything together you were my best friend. When I was sad, you were by my side. When I was scared, you felt my fear. You were my best support ; if I needed you, you were there. You were the greatest friend, you always knew what to say: you made everything seem better. As long as we had each other, everything would be okay. But somewhere along the line, we slowly came apart. I was here, you were there, it tore a hole in my heart. Things are changing, our cheerful music reversed its tune. It was like having salt without pepper, a sun without its moon. Suddenly we`re miles apart, two different people with nothing the same. It`s as if we hadn`t been friends ; Although deep in our hearts we knew neither one of us was to blame. You made many new friends, & luckily so had I, but that didn`t change the hurt ; the loss of our friendship made me cry. As we grow older, things must change. But they don`t always have to end. Even though it`s different ; you will always be my best friend.
(this happened to me)



It's all those simple things you do.
Wait for me to leave for our next class.
Smile at me in the middle of a crowd.
Catch my eye as you walk before me.
Glide your hand across mine as we walk beside each other.
Kiss my neck because you know that's my favorite.
You've memorized what I love.

If a boy really likes you
he doesn't care how tired he is.
How much homework he has or how late it is.
He'll talk to you.

And that's when you realize
He's the boy you're crazy for.
The one who makes you laugh on the worst days.
He's not perfect, but neither are you.
Sometimes he's dorky, but he's your dork.
He kisses you in the rain and dances with no music,
Even though he knows it's cliché.
He made you realize it is possible
to have permanent butterflies.
Every love song makes sense because of him,
Because he loves you, and you love him.

i don't want him to be perfect. I want him to laugh at me, trip me, then help me back up, pick me up and throw me into the pool, make me laugh for hours, and take me out. But most of all, i just want him to love me.

(I love you baby)





No comments: