Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Random Thoughts #2

More crap I found on Xanga.

No matter how much I try. I will always end up crying just cause one sentence wasn't supposed to hurt me the way it did.

I will always find my way clear, now that you're here in my life.

I will never admit that I cried for him.

Why does it hurt when I see you cry?
Why do I go weak when you whisper 'I love you'?
Why does your voice soothe me?
Why does your simple words calm me?
Why does the look in your eyes make me want to kiss you?
Why does every little bit of my day remind me of you?
Why do I feel happy every single day knowing I'll see you again soon?
Why do I miss you?
Is it cause I love you?


~page 2

the cutest smile that will take your breath away;
he has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks
& when you look at him it’s hard to turn away


and when i first met you
i never would have imagined that
i would have such strong feelings for you
i never would have thought that
i would have dreams about you
or miss being by your side
or get butterflies in my stomach
when someone mentions your name
when i first met you i never would
have thought that i would fall in love with

I want you to look at me like
you've never looked at anyone else
i want you to look at me like
i have something other girls don't



when you're down, i may not
be able to pick you back up
but i promise i'll be willing
to lay down right next to you




O_O whats up with the pretty corny quotes o-o I dont think they're corny. are they?




No comments: