Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

fucking hell

mood: annoyed
listening to: Kal .-.

yes, I'm incredibly annoyed.
Just cause I rather stay muture and passive to all teenage-drama doesn't mean I don't care.
I'm here to listen but I'm NOT choosing a side. Its your choice if you want to trust me and tell me whats wrong and everyone already knows that I'm so loyal so if you don't want me to say something I wont. I'm passive in these cases. I don't like getting involved, I find all this shit incredibly full of BULL SHIT. Nothing but honestly.

I don't know why you guys even want to continue on with your teenage lives being a bunch of tantrum throwing kids. Seriously stupid in my point of view. Grow up! being a bunch of crying drama queens won't give you any satisfaction in anything you do. You'll just lose friends and destroy everyones trust in you.

and if you want to be a rude fucker, try being one to my face rather than whispering shit I.CAN.HEAR. Lame ass pieces of shit.
"Can you make it to my sisters birthday?"
"Your sister has a name you know." <- third party.
that annoyed me.

When did saying 'my sister' become a rude ass remark?


seriously...

I'm just probably fed up with everything involving 'Teenage Drama'
Even watching it from a distance makes me want to go on a killing spree.

The current 'Teenage Drama' scene I'm watching right now. Just reached its peek.
Right now, All I'm seeing is a blind, Selfish person and a person who rather think of others specially just one person and is incredibly overprotective, and sane person. I just hate watching him go through this when he didn't do shit at all. *sigh*



Its like watching a very sad movie.
And I'm just that being that everyone seems to talk to secretly. *snickers*


Oh well, What am I to do but listen and be that shoulder to cry on.
*hugs depressed ppl drama queens affect* its keii.

No comments: