Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

4 am

mood: sleepy
listening to: mirror ball - may

Me, Nada and Nikki stayed up all night till 4:35am. We were watching the final episode of Hana Yori Dango Season 2. Nikki slept through parts of the last episode. But she got up for the last minutes of it. It was soo awesome! The best J-drama in the whole fucking world. Damn. I woke up at 8:45. I only slept 4 hours and 10 minutes. I can't wait to drop dead on my bed tonight.

I'm sad that it ended! I mean WHY!!! demo I'm glad it ended though. I was getting agitated at all the fucking triangles. ._. but in the end it was a happy ending. Love you always Tsukasa-kun! Sorry, Jun Matsumoto. Woohooo!

Nikki is not here right now shes out at Sacred Heart for its 'fun day'. She'll be back later.
Um... The thing I don't really like about her is that she doesn't care if shes the only girl amongst a group of [arab] boys in my neighborhood. She can do it anywhere else. But here she shouldn't do it all the time. Shes always out with Nasers friends. She also doesn't care when my Dad, Mom, Mama Od and Tita Susan tell her that it doesn't look good. Shes staying in our fucking house she should at least respect our wishes. Either way. Shes still a nice person despite her unusual acknowledgments to the opposite sex.


This is how sleepy I am...



















ya. (v_v) *sleeps*





"Slaps self." okay I'm not sleepy anymore.

My right hand is painful for some reason. I think I'm going to sprain it soon if I don't be careful.

No comments: