Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nobuta no Produce

mood: Happy
listening to: Jdrama.

LOL! Nada was seriously trying to find a new Jdrama. After looking for one for hours she finally found one entitled 'Nobuta no Produce'. Its a drama about this girl (who happens to be the girl from Hana Kimi) who looks depressing and she gets bullied for it. Then this popular guy tries to turn her popular with his classmate who happens to be the retard (he acts all drunk. But its soo adorable) of the class. In the process they fall for her. Me and Nada are watching it on crunchyroll.com. The Buffering is so much faster there. But theres no Hana Yori Dango there. v_v. There used to be but it got deleted. Speaking of Hana Yori Dango. I got Yasy and Sawsy addicted to it. Haha! I love myself. lol for the first time I get to say that. Its not really me. Its the drama. Its just soo fucking good.

Nikki went home today. She forgot her towel and toothbrush. hehe
On the way from her house. My dad asked if I could speak Japanese. and I said a little. Then he asked if I wanted to go to a Japanese school. I was all 'YESssssssSSSSSsSSSSSSSssssssSSsS!!!!"

lol. Well, we'll see.

Ohayosumi!

No comments: