Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jrock Weekly Rant

mood: sad/HAPPY
listening to: Binzume ni ugomeku homunculus - Zenkei iro kusari hateru ima, yuiitsu... -remix- - Rentrer en soi

I haven't done this in awhile. So I'm doing it now and before I upload some vids and photos from F1.








Starting with SectMa. The circled band members are leaving it. Its really sad. Gene is a great vocalist and Mar a great Drummer. I mean Why?



















ONE OK ROCK! Is releasing their second album very soon. Wohoo! I can't fucking wait! I LOVE YOU GUYS!











9goats black out. Is making their first PV and it happens to be my fav song 'sink'. It will be released as a DVD together with the regular version of their mini-album 'devils in bedside'. I can't wait to fucking watch it. Ryo you have a wonderful voice. Keep it up.









Eqlipse disbanded last year.
Why am I mentioning them here? well, they're an interesting band that came straight from Canada. Yes, they're a Canadian vk band. Its really awesome actually. and the vocalist 'Jin' Likes to call herself a guy when its obvious she is a girl. Her voice, her body and the fact that she does not have an Adam's apple. They all speak English of course. their first live was in Canada. They only released one mini-album and its sad that I can't seem to get a hold of it. But, I was able to get an Mp3.

Jin has a MySpace, Youtube and Livejournal account.

Hurry up and Join another Band Jin. I can't wait to here from you.



Heres her commenting on their disbandment on New Years Eve 2006.



Shes soo pretty.

No comments: