Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

F1

mood: wuut?
listening to: the tv

Went to the F1 at 11:00am. Had trouble getting in. We had to walk all the way to gate 1 & 2 to meet EJs moms friend to give us the passes. We got in. Walked around... we saw robotmen, dancers & a band. Watched the programmes. Walked around some more until we found a seat. Ate pizza for Lunch. Heard the race. Hamany was there. He looked right at me and did not say hi. He was either shy or really rude. Either way...
Then we stalked this really really cute Japanese looking Public Attendant. He was soo fucking... damn!*pouts* We're soo pathetic.
While waiting for EJs mom. I saw Muneera! Man, I missed her. She was soo pretty.

Ejs mom had to drive her friend to Mcdonalds parking lot and there was no space in the car, so I had to sit on Ejs lap. Bought Mcdonalds. Ate it on the way. Ofcourse I wasn't sitting on Ejs lap the whole way. gah... Went to His house... hanged around his room before we started watching 'Snakes on a plane' in the living room. then left for home. Ejs mom is seriously pretty while his dad was fucking hilarious. I got a new little brother... (EJ) Hes fun!


This is soo not detailed. I'll probably type down everything again later on.


LUNCH TIME!

No comments: