Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hyper Naj is a Hyper moody Naj.

moody as fuck.
listening: something by sadie

I'm hyper as fuck and I'm pissed.
VERY PISSED and for no fucking reason too.

*breathes*

I want to do a lot of things right now. But I don't have time to do everything.
I don't know whats wrong with me.
I'm at work being as useless as ever for the first time in months! and I come home wanting to make up for it by dumping more work on myself? I can't take much of myself nowadays.

Gah.
Its absolutely pissing me off.
My inferiority in music is pissing me off aswell.

My notebook is being fucking slow.
I'm going to restart it when Hana kimi is done downloading.












ajgflksjagkljsvnkdsnvlasdv













I feel as if I want to scream but nothing wants to come out. I'm very calm, but in my head... I'm most definately not. If someone talks to me right now I'm sure I'm going to be biting their head off. Someone fucking kill me before I do it myself.

Gah... my laptop chose the worst time to be a slow piece of shit.
and whats up with my google spell check!? it doesn't work for shit.












I hate hate hate feeling useless.

No comments: