Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

when a single touch means more than it should

Can u see this now?

listening to: discord ~ ルーシー
(FYI, renz was the one who wrote and posted two of my recent entries before this. So ignore his lame attempt of being me.)

*sigh*
After two months of tears and pain. My life started to brighten a little... okay a lot.
I feel wiser in a sense. I've somehow slept and woke up with every word I've learnt and forgotten once, embedded hard on my mind. I find it trivial actually since I tend to forget it if I haven't used it. Now, I think this post is trivial.

After all my unrequited loves and the pain I went through during that time. I feel free somehow. I guess I finally let go of the third and let something true come in I guess. haha

3 times.
It happened 3 times. After that. I thought I would have given up on love. Guess not.
It grew worse each time. The 1st was puppy love. The second hurt bad. The third. Well... u could guess.

Note to self: always go to Nasreen and the gays for advice.
I love older sisters. They're good for a lot of things when they're done being teenagers.

-ナジャラ~

No comments: