Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Busy. BUSY!

listening to : kra.
mood: busy busy

Okay, I just finished business math. which I started at 9 am and finished at 3 am. yes, That long.
Okay, I still see numbers. I've been fucking busy. I had to answers emails too. I have to burn all my stuff in my harddrive into cds cause It might crash soon. and and my dads going to get the fan repaired. so I'll be doing shit on my pc ALLLL night looong! SHIT! i have to draw a comic page. GAH! I should bring everything here.

I had a dream last night about One ok rock. they we're friends of mine and I watched them compose a song. Taka asked alex to play a tune on his guitar and he started singing and it all happened from there. the lyrics were amazing though I completely forgot what they were. I know how to compose shit now. I knew it would come to me in a dream. Yeah, right.

I'm going to make myself a t-shirt design so my uncle who is in the philippines will get it printed and shit. MYV here I come!

No comments: