Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

icon resources

I woke up before 7am. I couldn't open my other eye. and then boom. both my eyes are completely red.Sucks I know. I dont have a fever anymore which is a good thing. Oh look, Nada is finally reading the lord of the rings.

I'm downloading icon resources and stock packs. I want to photomanipulate, so that would mean, I'm not on any messenger. (。_。)

I had a weird dream,
Okay, There was this guy, who was our bands vocalist (wah? i know), he signed us up for a show. and we don't even know what to play. stupid idiot. I told this swedish lady to take pics of us and we went to get our instruments. Me and sawsy, took our bass and guitar. Nada sat by her Drums. and the guy turned into Yasy and I woke up. BOOO!! I want to play the live. (≫∇≫) WHY!!! 何で!何でなの! 何でなの! いや! いや! いや! 

No comments: