Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

sore eye + arguement + fever + miyavis english

Listening to: JUDEA - exist trace
Mood: feverish

WARNING! looking at this picture might give you a sore eye. yeah right. JK

I know i'm not supposed to be online but I had to update my blog. and I have to update my comic too. I have a fever. and a Fucking sore eye. It was only like red in one part of my red eye and then when I woke up this morning it was like all over my fucking eye. GOD! I feel terrible.

Nasreen, was home the whole day yesterday, I was like fucking feverish as fuck. and she was bored so we watched moon child. I watched it for like the 4th time. Nada cried like a fucking baby. Nasreen is now totally into Gackt and Hyde. YAY for me. >_<>_> I don't want to get involved in this crap. I'm too fucking sick for this shit.

Okay, I'm going to the brighter side of my life.
Lets talk about miyavi!
his english is getting so much better. I read his blog and he fucking reads some entries in english. I love him so much. He is awesome. >_> the blog. http://o-re-sa-ma.com/miyavi/miyavi/

though he posts more at the kavki boiz blog more.
I want to go to China, I want Jrock Cds. atleast 10. you know Miyavi, Gackt, A9, more O2R, gazette maybe, lynch, exist trace, sugar, abs,Hyde, l'arc~en~ciel, nightmare, nega, SID, heidi. and scarecrow. atleast one of each of these. so I'll have a variety of cds. if they sell jrock magazines there, I'm so buying for the posters, it so looks like I'll waste my cash on Cds and mags instead of clothes.

I'm going to take a shower. maybe, I'll fell better after that.

No comments: