Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mall - Food - Maya - News - Government





































GOD! the 28th was kindof very very confusing. The news took over the channel and it was all I was watching. I think the military exaggerated abit. They fucking rammed a tank in the hotel door. they held the hotel under siege. after, they heard a senator and a general were having a meeting about how to overthrow the president. They surrendered so the media and civilians won't die in the crossfire. They arrested the media. they confiscated their footage. which is completely illegal. Now, Manila has a curfew. Its sad.



We went to seef at like 10:30 am. We ate a asian restaurant. I ate Tum Yum soup and Teriyaki.






















Then we went to maya a great chocolate place. >_<






I just randomly took a picture of our countries flag. I was bored while waiting for my uncle to pick us up.

No comments: