Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

ascetic

Listening to : kousai - alice nine. (officially the song I listen to when I'm sad)
Mood: disappointed

why do I have to be such an ascetic. I mean, seriously. why do I have to understand my parents money problem, why do I have to know about IT? why do I have to be sooo unfun. like that makes sense. I mean, I hold myself back from the real pleasures in life. why? I have no fucking idea thats why I'm an ascetic. I hate being one. I hate hate myself. I dont have courage to do anything. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! GAH! i just want to kill myself. (ー_-)何で!!! 何で!! Oh and don't listen to the dictionary when they tell you that an ascetic is a monk and shit. well, you can use the word to describe one. GAH! and I loathe loathe loathe my life. the situation I'm in right now is not agreeable! NOT NOT agreeable. to be exact its far from agreeable it SUCKs!! GAH!

-END-

P.S. hello yasy, sawsy and 5alid! <3

No comments: