Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yesterday.

Listening to - cherry trees - kirito
mood - still hating myself.

Okay, I was randomly surfing the net for jrock information. I was about to make Icons when Yasy called me and asked if I could come over. Then, I was like sure. I asked my mom she said okay. and I asked my dad to drop us off and he did after his failed attempts to sleep. I woke up Nasreen asking if she wanted to come and she was like no... we ended up giving her a ride to her apartment. we stopped by mcdonalds for her brunch.
(look I'm wearing the outfit aki wore in namida no ondo but black.)
Okay, I went to yasys house dumped my shit in her room. watched persuasion for the 3rd time. its too bad people weren't actually paying attention. Its a great mini movie. In the middle of the movie yasy ofcourse got a phone call from I think everyone knows who. Then she asked, wanna go to starbucks in abit. and I was like sure. So we did. drank a frapichino I have no idea how to spell it. Blah blah oh, forgot this bit. I saw our cousin, well he sorta is not our cousin. but watever. Hes french. He seemed nice. but i'm not attracted to him like yasy. I mean I don't desire him. Lol
(I remind myself of shou sometimes)
(one ok rock is love)
Then we went to fuds and had a ceasar salad. I was stuffed after eating that. Before that we had shirley temples. I love shirley temple.then hamany and khalid decided to grace us with their presence before we ate. HI KHALID! <3 T.a.t.u came on the stereo and sawsy came in and said one of them is pregnant, khalid came into the convo and said yasy? lol. that was funny.
One of the waiters was like cute. and he actually noticed me and he is neither filipino nor arab. Hes probably Thai. either way. We left, Yasy wanted to kidnap us. and I talked her out of it. and ya. thats about it.

My life is so not interesting.
(my msn doesn't work)

2 comments:

SOOZ said...

yeah yesterday was fun, yasy tried to kidnap u XD

Pwincezz Yazy said...

I did not try to kidnap u :O