Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

new hair cut!

listening to : the tv
mood: okay.

Okay, friday is my day off!
My moms friend is here with her son and maid. I've been installing games in the little boys laptop.
Yeah, yesterday, I finished English. I have 2 english subjects. which sucks. though it enlarges my vocabulary.

My mom cut my bangs yesterday. which looks like so.

Its short, I know. it was an accident that turned out very nice.

I finished Shou a few days ago.

It took me about 7 hours. GAH! and I hate it so much! it looks horrible!

Anyways look wat happens when I call nada!
The pic moves! WOOHOO!
Look at my screensaver.
MYV RULES!
I did my little self text on the 27th and here are the results.

My English pages. or in this case page.

4 comments:

Kobby said...

Hmm first of all nice new look ^.^
lol u keep changing ur look a lot i sometimes think u r more than 1 person >.< hehe :)

mmm there is few mistakes in ur arabic :'(

numbers= أعداد
a number = العدد
and the spelling of sky is السماء or سماء

btw u wrote the word كلمة correct it wasn't wrong :'(

:D :) :) :p

u r improving ur arabic fast lol u'll soon be an arabic teacher :p

Naj said...

Lol Thanks kobby! <3 i changed it. Now I have less marks than before! :(
Oh well, I'll study harder. It sucks not having a teacher.

Naj said...

oh and lol. Yeah I'm still trying to find the right look for myself.

Kobby said...

Anytime, and btw u can ask kobby whenever u want :p

lol I don't think its hard to finding a new look hehe, gdluck with that lol