Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WTF!

NAKAKAINIS! GAH!

Okay, I colored my hair finally. and it turned out to be red not purple. stupid box lied to me. (>_>) cd.japan declined my moms card so I can't get MYVs CD which is like 30% off with a fucking poster and the fucking DVD. I think its because I didn't ask for my mom correct permission and now God, is saying 'No no no, to have what you want you must ask with your utmost sincerity' or some shit like that. Okay, Okay. I'll do it. if I have the Guts. >_> If I have the guts. this is once in a life time opportunity. How many times does a MYV Cd is like 30% off? NEVER! I must get it. It took me like 5 days until cd.japan followed up my order and to tell me that my moms card declined.

I loathe my life.
my finger hurts! great! now I cant flick myself off any time soon.
GAH!!! My internet doesn't work anymore! I fucking hate my life.

someone stab me here and now.

No comments: