Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

7:54

Listening to: U - scar.
Mood: PISSED OFFF!!!

I woke up at like 6:30! GAH! and the internet doesn't work. The only site that works is this. THANK GOD! I can spam.... and rant.

Mom, sorta woke me up while she was screaming at my little sister to get some of the plastic bags she was carrying. Shes on the way here, to pick up something, then she'll go buy some KFC for my little brothers christmas party at school. So I'm alone at home. Tita susan(our housekeeper) is downstairs feeding my grandmothers birds.

speaking of my grandmother, My great grandmother died last night. she was like 100 and something. I hope that doesn't affect us going to the mall. I haven't even met my greatgrandma.

and the only cousin that actually visits her is the eldest in our generation. the rest of us either never saw her or only saw her once.

GREAT NOW THIS SITE DOESN'T WORK!
GREAT now the only thing that works is the oor blog! >_< GAH! Ryota updated. aki of sadie updated too... thank god he like translates his own blog entries. I love him so much. hes awesome!

I'll go make icons while the internet is busy fucking up.
I have shit to do DAMNIT! I wanted an early start and i was hoping the internet would work.

I took a screenshot of my stupid firefox browser to show you haw fucked up everything is.
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last night was pretty fun cause i was studying arabic and japanese its surprising how many words I can learn in one hour.

OMG! thank god for drafts I thought I had to write everything al over again.

No comments: