Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Work? + Depressing relatives

Listening to : Flake - attic [Jun sounds so cute!]
Mood: annoyed

Nasser is annoying as fuck.
Okay, I was eating breakfast and I overheard my uncle telling my mom that our closest cousins are seriously depressed. Ever since their dad died they've been worse than before. The youngest wants to kill herself. The Eldest and the 3rd are always fighting. the 3rd who is closest to me. Is really really evil or something. Hes hiding a very mean person. Poor guy. And Im not there to comfort him like I always am. and the 2nd is hiding his feelings with humor. That guy is really handsome. blah! the Eldest is the one who gets hurt the most. I have a feeling he'll kill himself. POOR KUYA! I really wish I here to help them. :( But, I doubt we'll go there. there is a certain someone who will take advantage of our money. She just replaced her dad. Gosh.

U.S. Economics, is going to suck. theres an activity pack. A activity pack is 27 pages of questions to answer. Its accompanied with The reading material which is like 30 pages. plus the 2 page Test Paper. Thats like 60 pages. I'm guessing I wont be on until 19:00 which sucks. I want to finish making icons before the new year. and New years eve is tomorrow. GAh! I hate this.