Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My sore eye is becoming sore eye(s)

listening to : desert rose - Abingdon boys school
Mood: pissed.

Okay, My sore eye is spreading to my other. I've already started putting drops on that eye aswell so don't worry about it. >_<>_>

ME AND NADA BOTH HAVE A FEVER!!! WOOHOOO!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM US!

I've been drawing shou from Alice nine. check out the progress. well, I'm not done yet. 4 hours total.





my internet is sooo fucking sloooowwww!!!

I should make a forum for jrock fans that are middle eastern and who are just people who live here. maybe, it'll get us noticed.

I'm thinking of making a Jrock forum for middle eastern jrock fans. what do you guys think?

2 comments:

SOOZ said...

i think u should make a forum for jrock fans here =), i dont think there r lots of jrock fans here..their mostly jpop fans...hope ur eyes get better O_o

Naj said...

I know, thats what sucks so much.
(。_。)a forum is nothing without members. I know there are more jrock fans somewhere in Dubai or something. Sigh.