Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

added pressure

Listening to: Zetsubou Billy - MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
Mood: Pissed

Okay I updated my comic yesterday with a toned page cause a person said this :

"um I dont read it, but you should really add some more work to your art If you want to get more comments.I would do inking, toning.I mean its only a sketch and you cant even say "finished". But its pretty good I think"

When I said:

"If you read this comic. Please, comment even once. Just so I know someones reading this."

She doesn't even read my fucking comic why the fuck is she criticizing it. FUCK YOU BITCH!

Then I updated the comic with this comment:

"Okay, Happy new year.

yes, I toned this cause someone told be to tone it in order to get more comments. I dont want comments. I just want to see what this looked like toned. I wasted my sweet icon making/photomanipulating time on this. Now you know why I don't tone my pages. cause I suck at it. I was lazy to shine and hair and shit. so don't complain. the reason I created this comic was to improve my anime skills not my toning skills. Besides this is not the first time I toned something.
I had 2 other comics before this one.

Happy New Year"

Then she commented again saying :

"heh, to me it looks cooler than only penciled version.And btw, just to let you know this is manga :P anime is animated stuff.Nice page btw"

STOP FUCKING COMMENTING WHEN YOU DONT READ MY FUCKING MANGA!!!!!! MANGA BLAH BLAH BLHA!! what style do they use to draw manga???? ANIME! BITCH! SHUT UP AND STOP CRITICIZING MY FUCKING COMIC!


Anyways. the actual added pressure is my mom telling to finish my work before April 2008. I cant do that I have 59 books to finish. thats more than half a hundred. Im not a miracle worker. Sheesh Mom. Besides I have 2 subjects that have 60 pages. how the fuck am I going to do that? and the score key of one of that subjects is missing. so leave me alone. I want a holiday. Oh What the hell. I'll just do everything so she'll stop nagging at me. Homeschooling will make you insane. Its surprising how I'm still sane. Don't you dare tell me to go to real school. IF you do I'll fucking KILL YOU! Then kill the students of the school your taking me to and then myself. Fuck you fuckers.

How depressing. Anyways. I'll go do US economics.
Nice way to end 2007 eh?

3 comments:

Kobby said...

Gd luck with ur studies

and happy new year :)

SOOZ said...

dude calm down......!!

Naj said...

LOL I'm CALM! lol sawsy!

thanks kobbster!