Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

goooooooooooooo......

mood: tired again
listening to : DESPRATE - black:list <- new fav band

The title is random.

SPAMMMM!! i just finished posting up my latest manipulation. I was tucking in Nada, She was sleeping on the sofa so I woke her up and put her in bed. She probably wont remember anything tomorrow.

Mahmood was here. I was asking my dad to petition against rebuilding the park into a football course. he was wearing a suit. (> _ >) and apparently, I'm angry at him. why? maybe cause I used to love him. Unrequited and shit. Big deal I'm over it. >_> I'm no longer inlove with him. but it still hurts you know. He was my first love and crap. It hurts longer, It will eventually fade or cease. I hope. he didn't come up btw. he was just downstairs.

anyways, I was angry a little while ago cause people kept on fucking annoying me I mean seriously. Naser was talking to me all the time. My mom made me to shit I don't want to do and I ended up doing it anyways. Why the fuck am I the elder sister when I'm NOT! GOD! I lost most of my childhood cause I had to take care of my little brother cause I didn't go to school. I didn't have fun like normal kids. Now you know why I'm so affected by the whole school thing. why can't Nasreen atleast pretend to help around the house at least once. so i wouldn't do everything all the fucking time. she probably thought 'Oh I know, instead of me being responsible and cleaning up messes and taking care of the baby I'll just give it all to the girl who dropped out of school' Gez nas. ( >_ >) I was 8 years old.

I know I know I know
forget the past and keep moving forward.

well I can't help it, I have no one to talk to and I have serious issues. I love my blog. <3
Dont worry Kobby-kun I'm fine. I just needed to vent out somewhere.

3 comments:

Kobby said...

Awwww what about kobby u can use him :'(

Naj said...

lol <3 thanks!

Kobby said...

<3 <3 <3