Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Seriously...

mood: kinda of pissed
listening to : LOVE SONG : deathgaze

Seriously, i wasn't able to come on until 6. I mean seriously. I woke up, and I started doing my work then I ate breakfast, my dad asked me to record all the orders I sent to this specific person. it was alot, went to Seef area to drop Nasreen at work, went to the bank and waited patiently for my mom to come out while doing my work, then to the market and then home. I took a shower at around 9 and I started my work again, until father called me and asked me to call my uncle to ask about the stupid pictures of his shop.So, I did. and I called father back, he told me to burn the pictures in a cd. so i took my usb and saved it from one pc to the usb and opened it on the pc that has a cd writer and burned the cd and continued with my work. I ate lunch, and right after I finished my work, me and mom went to pick up the siblings at school so from 1:30-3:00. after an hour we went back to the seef area to pick up Nasreen and we waited for 20 minutes. >_> then off to our apartment building my dad owns, Nasreen wants to see her flat. Came home at about 5:30. I watched tv for an hour and came online. (x______x) *dies*

look pics I took while waiting for Nasreen.



Nada is sick. awww... now i'm going to get sick! I have to finish my work before I get sick. cause when I'm sick I'm really really reallly reallly really sick. >_<

anyways More pictures and videos coming your way.