Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

To-do List for March

Mood: Flabbergasted
Listening to: Ai ga Futari o Betsu Sumade.... - undead

I decided that I would keep a To-do list for after I've finished with highschool.

and it starts:

Update Comic[x]
Update Stock[x]
Update DA [x]
Finish Alex[x]
Make a Manip [x]
Make a LJ upload Playlist[x]
Replace the Mannequin in MF with the MP3 formatted Mannequin album [x]
Check Gaia[x]
Post up 'Neglected art' feature[x]
Finish Weight of water by Anita Shreve [x]
Draw Saga 'alice nine.'[x]
Reply to all comments[x]
Thank everyone on DA for the favs. '586'[x]
Empty Stock Inbox
Update Facebook [x]
Continue Japanese and Arabic lessons[x]
Edit 'unrequited'[x]
Post up 'unrequited' [x]
Change Avatar on DA[x]
change lj layout again.[x]

I'll probably forget about it if I don't type it up somewhere.

No comments: