Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i'm fucking sad

mood: sadness...
listening to: readme.txt - キジン譚


I'm sad, cause I can't fucking download anymore. cause I'm wasting too much money. Blah blah blah. stupid stupid! 15 fils per MB.

I mean who in the right mind will expect that much per MB. I download 20 MB per day. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK!

Batelco better be happy. They're filthy rich because of my downloading damn it!

gah!!

Does anyone care to spare me some MB!? Does anyone want to download for me and burn it into a cd and give it too me! Please!!!! gaah....

I have a fucking download waiting list. I download from it everyday and I still have to download shit loads of shit. seriously. and i'm too scared to download it cause Papa might get mad cause I download to much!!!


*CRIES!!!!*


I'm going off....

I hate my obsession with jrock......

No comments: