Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

little package

mood: anguish
listening to: clone - alvino

J.J. called mom yesterday morning asking if we received a package. Of course she didn't know anything about a package. so i grabbed the phone from her. I asked him when exactly did they ship it off. He wouldn't tell. fucking asshole is having fun not telling me and making me so fucking anguish for my package.

the package contains a very awesome magazine with a free dvd. This is what he bribed me with, when he wanted to go to the sheesha bar with me. so... I gave in in one condition. he buys me that and I go with nada. Haha. I thought I would forget. But he didn't.

Older Brother is being so nice. hehe

I can't wait for it. It should get here today or tomorrow. DAMNIT! I want it NOW!

No comments: