Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I have a fever - how ironic-

mood: feverish
listening to : moshimo taiyou ga nakunatta toshitara *raps with it*

yes, I have a fever. (I blame nada) It cannot be helped, We sleep in the same room.
37.2, a slight fever. I woke up aching from head to toe. then I went with my mom to drop off nasreen at work and they were arguing about things that are not even important. I wanted to jump out of the car at that time.
well, nasreen has my mom stubbornness so they're pretty much annoying, when they argue. I end up to be the person my mom vents on. again. I have a fucking fever for godsake. v_v have some sympathy. Odious my life seems to be. anyways. on the way home from the bank. I was seriously weak so I sorta leaned to one side staring at nothing like a weakling and mommy dearest said that I should take some vitamins so I'll be more active and stuff. Lady I'm not taking vitamins. >_>

I have 18 paces left to do. and less than 31 days to finish them. and NO I WILL NOT TAKE A BREAK UNTIL I ACTUALLY FINISH ALL OF IT! thats how determined I am. I will not waste my time doing other shit. x_________x

I found SCARECROW uploads on LJ and crap. and Im soo happy I did. Now I want to download their video cause rin is just soooo fuckkiiinngg hot. ahem..... *fangirl moment* he's like a stripper with clothes on. lol

1 comment:

Kobby said...

Aww naaaj :( :( :( <3 <3 <3 <3
me want u tooo bee okkkk :(