Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

heidi.

mood: obsessed
listening to: shindaze sekai - heidi.

Dr. Kiri, Gu. Nao, Vo. yoshihiko, Bass. kousuke.

I am currently, really really unhealthy obsessed with heidi.. I hope it only lasts a week actually I take that back. I'm attracted to all of them except kousuke, who is the bassist. Which is weird. I usually like the bassist first. but this time I don't. WOHOOO!

You guys probably hate me cause all I talk about is Jrock. and not real life. well, ofcourse I will. I have no life. and I DO NOT LIKE going out and saying hi to random people walking on the streets. do I look that pathetic to you. GEZ. I only befriend people who already knows someone I know.

1 comment:

Kobby said...

noooo we dont hate u !! :o
its not bad being interested or obssesed about someone or something :p

<3