Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Jrock Splat Thoughts.

BEWARE HEAVY CURSING.

(This is a little part where I type my thoughts surrounded in the Jrock genre. If you don't like Jrock or you simply dont care, like every fucking soul in Bahrain.... turn ur heads. Better yet drown yourselves. I hate ppl who hate jrock.)

mood: hyper
listening to:

First off we have Diazystripper:




Vocal

夕霧

Guitar

まゆ (mame)

Guitar

なお

Bass

Rei~レイ~

Drums

風弥

they sound unique thanks to 夕霧. His voice is simply adorable. It makes me go awww..... lol.



a video that some ppl may hate. if you do. go fuck yourselves. (I tend to get very hostile when it comes to anyone dissing jrock) I love those glove things they wear.

Visunavi

anyways moving on....

Next we have... Caress Anomaly...
They are fucking hardcore! I mean! RIGHT ON!

Vocal

真琴

Guitar

YOU

Guitar

Ma-chi

Bass

Drums

.たつや(サポート)(tatsuya)

真琴 has a really really awesome screamo voice. and in general a great voice.
If your the kind of person who likes to headbang. Heres a sample.

http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Caress+Anomaly

play the song myou.... actually I think the song is called mei. but. watever.


visunavi


Now its time for the bands that are already famous.

heidi. & girugamesh.

Photobucket

They're on tour together. and I enjoy looking at pics of all those famous bands together. Its fucking random. the most attractive of the 6 in the pic would me satoshi of giru. Hes the dude on the right for those ppl who don't know. I wonder where Yoshihiko and kohsuke are. anyways.


here is

Photobucket

Kohsuke (heidi.) and Ryo (girugamesh) arm wrestling. lol kohsuke won. Go suke!

Photobucket

here is ryo and shuu.... poking Kohsukes bday cake. awww.....

that is the end of my monthly.... possibly weekly.... Jrock rant one entry stretcher. If you have complaints state them here and I'd be more than happy to kick your ass to pluto. Need. I. Remind. anyone. who. is against. my. jrock. posts. this. is. MY. blog. therefore no one is going to tell me what to write and what not to.

Capesh?

good.

*sticks out tongue and runs away*

*this post is not directed to any of my nice readers out there who are not thinking about my posts being stupid and pointless. If you are thinking about that then I will bury you so far into the earths crust that the magma of the earth with incinerate you ass or I could say I have no life get used to it.*

No comments: