Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Im sooo tired!

mood: over fatigue
listening to: sink - 9goats black out. (yes I'm still obsessing over this song)

I just finished my social studies and its 18:00. and i'm pissed. I'm alone at home with naser and nada. and I couldn't concentrate so I shouted at them for following me around and sat in the sala alone. Like always. Of course there is no change in their attitude after me shouting at them. I was so into what I was learning, I was already at the end of the PACE.
I finished it late cause I started late. We went to Nada & Nasers school to get their report card, like usual everyone was staring. Its probably because they never see an arab looking girl walk through their corridors. (Philippine school). We went to Daiso after. to buy stationary for myself. I love the stationary there.


I'm so motivated to start working in a bookstore to get cash to open my own. >_>

GAH! i'm going off.

No comments: