Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

(。w 。)つ

mood: fucked up in the head
listening to: endclip(berry ver.) - red *awesome song*

1. I'm not shallow
2. I don't want experience
3. I don't like being pressured
4. I don't believe that first boyfriends last *if you think it does then you'll end up hurt*
5. I'm not inlove with anyone
6. I'm terrified ending up like Nasreen. (she got engaged at the age of 16)
7. thus, do not say that you'll want me so forever.
8. If I'm put in that situation I will close the relationship.
9. I can't bare the fact of shit like that.
10. I'm traumatized okay. I blame Nasreen.

Therefore, I don't want to think about shit like that. It scares me when I'm at this age. Do NOT mention anything like that if you want to date me... if you want to date me. date me. just dont mention anything like that until our relationship lasts 5 years or something. GAH.... so frustrating.

HI YASY!! *glomps you into oblivion*
(I dont think you read my blogs anymore) hehe.

J.J didn't reply to my email. about the cd. The cd will be sold out if he doesn't hurry dammit.
I should be grateful though. I have a great generous brother-in-law even though Nasreen doesn't acknowledge him. We're the only family his got.

Baba said that we're going to Philippines. I'm happy about that. But no date was set. I hope soon. I want to see Mama du. shes in the hospital right now. She can't eat anything cause she'll vomit it all out. Apple *my 12 year old cousin* heard the adults talking and she said that they don't believe she'll last long. THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS. DONT FUCKING SAY THAT. SHE'LL LIVE DAMMIT. I think I'm in denial or something I haven't really thought of her that much. I dunno... I've lived all my life knowing she'll be right there. always. I don't know what I'll do without her. She raised me dammit.

I'm having a really really hard time here.

I'm glad Jrock is with me all the way ne?

It makes me feel better! *smiles and hugs monitor*
Lol

No comments: